- A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
- A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
- An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.
- Fear has its use but cowardice has none.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- There is more to life than increasing its speed.