How To Be A Friend ....
- Don't worry about knowing people just make yourself worth knowing.
- Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.
- If you can buy a person's friendship, it is not worth it.
- True friends have hearts that beat as one.
- If you cannot think of any nice things to say about your friends, then you have the wrong friends.
- Make friends before you need them.
- If you were another person, would you like to be a friend of yours?
- A good friend is one who neither looks down on you nor keeps up with you.
- Be friendly with the folks you know… if it weren't for them you would be a total stranger.
- A friend is never known till he is needed.
- Friendship is a responsibility...not an opportunity.
- Friendship is the cement that holds the world together.
- Friends are those who speak to you after others don't.
- The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail and not his tongue.
- Pick your friends, but not to pieces.
- A friend is one who puts his finger on a fault without rubbing it in.
- The way to have friends is to be willing to lose some arguments.
- If a friend makes a mistake, don't rub it in... rub it out.
- Deal with other's faults as gently as if they were your own.
- People are judged by the company they keep and the company they keep away from.
- A friend is a person who can step on your toes without messing up your shine.
- The best mirror is an old friend.
- The best possession one may have is a true friend.
- Make friendship a habit and you will always have friends.
- You will never have a friend if you must have one without faults.
- Doing nothing for your friends results in having no friends to do for.
- Anyone can give advice, but a real friend will lend a helping hand.
- You can make more friends by being interested in them than trying to have them be interested in you.
- A real friend is a person who, when you've made a fool of yourself, lets you forget it.
- A friend is a person who listens attentively while you say nothing.
- You can buy friendship with friendship, but never with dollars.
- True friends are like diamonds, precious but rare; false friends are like autumn leaves, found everywhere.
- A friend is someone who thinks you're a good egg even though you're slightly cracked.