- There is just one way to bring up a child in the way he should go and that is to travel that way yourself.
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
- The family is a haven in a heartless world.
- Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
- A house is made of brick and stone, but only love can make it home.
- A house is made of walls and beams, a home is built with love and dreams.
- ANCESTORS - Seek until you find them.
- At Home find Comfort and Rest
- Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home.
- Be true to who you are and the family name you bear. - Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
- Bless all who enter
- Bless this home with love and laughter
- CHERISH the ones you love
- FAMILY - a journey to forever